- Blackboard: The McCourt School of Public Policy and Georgetown University intranet site for students. Class material for enrolled courses as well as current information about degree requirements, resources for thesis and Stata, registration, study abroad, courses, and career resources are accessible to McCourt students via the Blackboard site.
- Questions about accessing and using Blackboard are provided by the Center for New Designs in Learning & Scholarship.
- MyAccess: The University Registrar’s portal that allows students to view course schedules, submit course registration and drop/add requests, edit biographical and address information, access Student Accounts and billing, view/print unofficial transcripts, and perform a degree audit.
- University Registrar
- Academic Calendar
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Current student forms: Thesis, transfer credit, graduation, leave of absence, etc.
- Graduate Bulletin: Academic rules and regulations.
- Academic Resource Center
The McCourt School of Public Policy is committed to ensuring that students have the resources that they need to achieve their career goals. The staff, faculty, and alumni are all dedicated to helping our community members during their academic tenure and beyond. Students are offered the full range of services to gain professional experience during their program and attain a fulfilling career in their chosen field.
- Career and Alumni Database (Login requires Georgetown NetID and password).
LIFE OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM
The McCourt School has a variety of student organizations and events that enrich student life. Students can take on leadership roles through numerous opportunities provided by these organizations, including planning the annual conference, editing the review journal or blog, organizing a speaker discussion through one of the policy interest groups, or contributing to student life through the student association.